- MENU -
2) More than one years of experience as a student at a graduate or undergraduate courses at a university in an English speaking country.
3) Japanese native speakers or those who have a high degree of Japanese language proficiency in order to carry out all university duties in Japanese as required.
4) Those who are able to teach the subjects below in English.
5) Those who have an understanding of the founding spirit of the university.
1) Curriculum vitae including employment history and educational qualification
2) Full details of research activities, such as publications, presentation, grants awarded etc.;
3) Three representative publications. Please attach a summary of about 400 characters in Japanese for publications in English, and 200 words in English for publications in Japanese.
4) Photocopies of your educational certificates (diplomas)
b) Please submit all documents to: Chair of the English Department, Professor Yuko Matsui,
c/o English Department Office, Aoyama Gakuin University, 4-4-25 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8366 Japan.
Please write “Application for English Education position” in red on the envelope and mail by registered mail. The application documents will not be returned.