- MENU -
Associate Professor or Professor (tenured) (An assistant professor position (1-year fixed term, up to 3-year fixed term) may be offered, depending on the qualifications of the applicant.)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
(1) Have empirical works
(2) Have obtained a doctoral degree.
(3) Be able to teach in Japanese and English
(4) Be able to teach undergraduate and graduate level Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and Statistics in addition to the subjects of his/her specialization.
(5) Have sufficient Japanese communication skills for carrying out administrative tasks.
(6) Respecting the founding spirit of Aoyama Gakuin University based on Christian faith.
(1) Curriculum vitae in Japanese or English with photo
(2) A list of academic achievements, teaching activities, social contributions (e.g., activities for academic societies), and external research funds (In the list of academic achievements, three major publications must be marked with an asterisk.)
(3) Three major publications (Attach the summary of the article, if the summary is not included in the paper; the summaries should be a maximum of 1,000 letters in Japanese or 400 words in English.)
(4) Your research plan (within 1,000 letters in Japanese or 400 words in English)
(5) Your vision and goals of teaching (within 1,000 letters in Japanese or 400 words in English)
(6) Certification of a doctoral degree*
* This document will be submitted after the first selection.
First selection：Document screening
Second selection：A seminar and interview
Third selection: Final interview
Notification of results：
All candidates will be informed in writing regarding whether they have been selected for the position or not.
School of International Politics, Economics and Communication
Academic Affairs Office
Aoyama Gakuin University
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8366