Map and Directions
About our Campuses
Aoyama Gakuin University has two campuses, the Aoyama Campus and the Sagamihara Campus. Both are located within the metropolitan area of Japan's capital Tokyo, with easy access to both Narita and Haneda international airports.
- Download printable version of Access Map to Aoyama Campus (1,592KB)
- Download printable version of Access Map to Sagamihara Campus (1,381KB)
Railroad Company Website
Access from the Aoyama Campus to the Sagamihara Campus
Travelling time is around 1 hour, including the time needed to transfer trains.
There are two ways to get to Sagamihara Campus:
- Route 1: Chiyoda Line - Odakyu Line - JR Yokohama Line
- Route 2: Hanzomon - Denentoshi Line - JR Yokohama Line
Overview of Aoyama Campus
For more information about Aoyama Campus including how to get there, see the campus map below.
Students attending Aoyama Campus
The following types of students attend Aoyama Campus.
- Please view in conjunction: Change of campus of attendance, subject to undergraduate students in all faculties, attending Aoyama Gakuin University from 2013 academic year.
- College of Literature
- College of Education, Psychology and Human Studies
- College of Economics
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business
- School of International Politics, Economics and Communication
- School of Cultural and Creative Studies
- Graduate School of Literature
- Graduate School of Education, Psychology and Human Studies
- Graduate School of Economics
- Graduate School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- Graduate School of International Politics, Economics and Communication
- Graduate School of Cultural and Creative Studies
- Graduate School of Social Informatics
- Graduate School of International Management
- Law School
- Graduate School of Professional Accountancy
Overview of Sagamihara Campus
For more information about Sagamihara Campus including how to get there, see the campus map below.
Students attending Sagamihara Campus
The following types of students attend Sagamihara Campus.